10.01.2006

i love mushaboom, even though some of my cooler friends are over feist. i've listened to it a bazillion times tonight. thank you, phil.

i find myself dreaming of a nice digital slr again. i don't know if it's worth it for a hobby photographer like me to spend so much money on a camera, but this is the one my little heart hopes for these days.

and i am trying to think up fun themes for my birthday party this year. how about an axis of evil party with iranian, iraqi, and korean food? or maybe a scavenger hunt with teams, and everyone has to come back and make something for the party with what they've collected. maybe a cuban party with cuban sandwiches, mojitos, beans and rice, tres leches cake, and cafe con leche. everyone, think about it. get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment