10.25.2006

lately

lately, besides the prospects of a new camera, and the music i just got, i have been obsessed with:

dreams of pomegranates and persimmons
decaffinated green tea with cardamom
total whole milk yogurt with honey
the idea of maybe taking a class with michael pollan (he wrote me back and we'll meet when he gets back from terra madre. i told him to go to my favorite coffee shop in the universe, al bicerin)
the picasso story
old episodes of project runway on netflix (what happened to andrae?)
two eight-minute eggs for breakfast with orange juice
the communist party!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Birthday Buddy!!!

    I'm a few days late wishing you a happy birthday, but I hope yours was fabulous! Mine was quiet, but lovely--and the first time I actually felt how old I was turning on the birthday itself, rather than having it click several months later. So, perhaps I have reached my true internal age, or caught up with my soul, or something.

    Anyway, I was thinking about you, and wanted to check in with you to see how things were going in your life. shethinksaloud@gmail.com, if you have the time and inclination to drop me a line, which I would love.

    Happy thoughts to you,

    Liz (your birthday-mate)

    ReplyDelete