1.11.2012

Tartine Afterhours: Wednesday, January 25th

Though we're still recovering from our most excellent, completely raucous New Year's Eve, it's time to announce our next dinner.  I'm not yet sure what we'll be cooking--could be lasagna, or maybe some sort of warm, comforting soup.  I've also been having a hankering for spaghetti alle vongole lately, so maybe I'll extrude some noodles and we'll have that.  Whatever it is, I promise it'll be delicious!

photo by peden+munk

the details

who: the fab folks at tartine and me
what: a three-course family-style feast
where: tartine bakery (600 guerrero st.  sf, ca)
when: wednesday, january 25th at 8pm
why: to highlight the joy of good food and good company
to reserve: this dinner has sold out.  please join the mailing list by entering your name in the box on the sidebar to receive notice of our next dinner and enter the lottery.
how much: $45 plus wine and gratuity (cash only, please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment