6.13.2012

Tartine Afterhours: Wednesday, June 27th

In planning the themes and menus for these dinners, I have a lot of factors to consider, including how many hands I'll have to help. Somehow the stars have aligned for me to have a heap of helpers this month, so I'm taking advantage of all those dexterous little fingers will have to offer and making up a menu highlighting my favorite thing to cook: handmade pasta.

I'm thinking of getting some of Cindy's gorgeous sheepsmilk ricotta from Bellwether and making gnudi, using some of Blue Heron's perfect spinach for pasta verde, and tracking down piccolo fino basil for pesto to serve with pillowy agnolotti or tortellini stuffed with new potatoes and young garlic. But who knows? It can all change! The one constant will be heaps and heaps of pasta and vegetables. And, I got Nate and Chad to agree to work on schiacciata for the tables, which we'll stud with the last of the dried Dirty Girl early girl I've got tucked away from last summer.

Come join us for a vegetarian pasta extravaganza--it promises to be unimaginably delicious!

photo: aya brackett
The Details

WHO: the fab folks at tartine and me
WHAT: a handmade pasta extravaganza featuring our local summer bounty of produce and cheeses
WHERE: tartine bakery (600 guerrero st. sf, ca)
WHEN: wednesday, june 27th at 8pm
WHY: to highlight the joy of good food and good company
HOW MUCH: $50 plus wine and gratuity. cash only, please!
TO RESERVE: please fill out this form to submit your name into the lottery. due to the overwhelming popularity of our dinners, space is extremely limited so we now select guests by performing a lottery. we'll email lottery winners by wednesday, june 20th; if you don't hear back from us, please try again next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment