9.20.2013

C U R R E N T (L Y)




Protect SNAP

The Third Thing

Civil Eats is Kickstartin'

Debts of Pleasure

Zio Ziegler.  I'm Obsessed.

Josey Builds A Bakery

Five Poetic Essentials for the Home Cook

What do London's Tube Stations Taste Like?

Food is the most shareable currency we have

Wendy illustrated The Essential Scratch & Sniff Guide to Becoming a Wine Expert

Once in a lifetime the longed for tidal wave of justice can rise up, and hope and history rhyme. 

My editor, Mike Szczerban, interviewed Jordan Pavlin at Knopf for Poets & Writers.  Of course it made me cry.

I really wanna watch this.  Newly obsessed with Wayne White.

I almost died of laughter reading this.  via Heidi

The Coal and Feed

You Are What You Read

I'm dreaming of having a Murphy dining table built in my living room, with a big slab of bay or acacia with a live edge.  Have any ideas about any builders I can ask to help make this happen?  I also need some bookshelves installed. Any handyman recs?

Some Books I'm Looking Forward to This Fall:
The Art of Simple Food II
The A.O.C. Cookbook
Notes from the Larder
Tartine Book No. 3
One Good Dish
The Lowland
The Circle



No comments:

Post a Comment