2.15.2012

Tartine Afterhours: Wednesday, February 29th

It took me a little longer than usual to figure out this month's menu, but when I got it, I really got it! Inspired by French street food, we'll be making merguez sausage sandwiches on special Tartine buns and for dessert, stacks and stacks of sweet crêpes, served with all sorts of toppings and garnishes for you to choose from at the table. I'm gonna see if we can find an accordionist to come play, too! I. CANNOT. WAIT! Come eat with us!

image source


THE DETAILS

WHO:  the fab folks at tartine and me
WHAT: a three course family-style feast inspired by French street food
WHERE: tartine bakery (600 guerrero st. sf, ca)
WHEN: wednesday, february 29th at 8pm
WHY: to highlight the joy of good food and good company
HOW MUCH: $45 plus wine and gratuity. cash only, please!
TO RESERVE: please fill out this form to submit your name into the lottery. due to the overwhelming popularity of our dinners, space is extremely limited so we now select guests by performing a lottery. we'll email lottery winners by wednesday, february 22nd; if you don't hear back from us, please try again next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment